COVID-19 Operational Changes 2020Last Updated: June 25, 2020
The pandemic has affected us all, and we are striving to keep our employees and guests safe so we can remain open. We know how important it is for people to have a little time away to enjoy the beautiful Adirondacks and the great outdoors!
As with all businesses, there are several operational changes we have made so we can all get through this safely. Many of these restrictions are required by New York State in order for us to be open for business. We hope you understand and work with us as we navigate the new protocols.
- The Irondequoit Inn will be open to guests only -- no unregistered guests will be permitted.
- No dinners will be served. Breakfast is available by reservation to guests only.
- We can provide a list of area restaurants for your convenience.
- We will still offer beer and wine you can enjoy on the premises.
- Upon arrival, guests must report to the office to complete a questionnaire.
- Masks are required while around other people and in the main lodge/office.
- 10-foot distancing is required at the beach.
- Boat rentals are by the week only.
- No more than 4-6 people are allowed per campsite (all from the same household), and only 1 tent per site.
- Guests renting cabins must provide their own linens.
Of course, we have our own extra cleaning and disinfecting procedures to follow as well. If you have any questions or concerns at all, please call our office 518-548-5500 and we will be happy to discuss them with you.