One of the most special things about the Adirondacks is the endless number of activities available - especially for nature-lovers. There are opportunities throughout the region, from hiking, mountain-climbing and bird watching to fishing, hunting, boating, swimming and biking. And don't forget the fantastic winter activities such as ice-fishing, skiing, snowmobiling, snow-shoeing and sledding! It's what makes the Adirondacks such a popular destination, and you can do them all right from The Irondequoit Inn!
Outdoor Adventures Near The Irondequoit Inn
Recreation in the Adirondacks
- Visit Hamilton County's Adirondack Experience website for a vast array of information on recreation and activities in our region
Water Sports - Boating, Fishing & Hunting
- How to Purchase a Sporting License
- DEC Boat Launch Map
- Piseco Lake contour map
- Ice Fishing Regulations
- Forbidden river - the Beaver River
- Falling for the Jessup
- Lazing Along the West Branch of Sacandaga River
- Unwind on the Kunjamuk
Hiking & Biking
- If you are planning a hike on the Northville Placid Trail, please consider spending a night with us. Our Inn is located just 100 yards off the trail. Our friend Tom Wemett maintains a website dedicated to hiking the trail at: www.nptrail.org.
- Bicyling the Scenic Byways of the Adirondacks
- Around Piseco Lake - Running & Biking (14.2 mile loop with mileage landmarks)
- Bicycling along the Southern Adirondack Trail
- See the interactive map for snowmobile trails near the Irondequoit Inn: NYSnowmobileWebmap.com.